001 Download Template
Please download the paper twmplate accordings in the official website of the conference you would like to participant in.
002 Prepare Your Paper
1. Only the original, unpublished manuscripts will be acceptable, any multiple submissions will be rejected.
2. Language: All submissions should be in English.
3. Length: Each full paper should be more than 4 pages after editing according to the paper template.
4. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. Plagiarism is prohibited and the author will bear all the consequences.
5. Please submit your paper via E-mail or online system, the ways for submission differs according to different conferences.
003 Reviewing Process
1. All submitted papers will be carefully reviewed by 1 main editor and 1-3 reviewers(Two-blind).
2. Usually, the reviewing process will cost about 2-4 weeks before acceptation.
3. The reviewing will be evaluated from the quality, language, struction, reseach data, research analysis, etc. and the reviewer will give a comprehensive decision for Accept/Revision/Rejection.
004 Acceptance/Rejection Notification in two weeks
If your paper was accepted, you will received an email with the Acceptance Notification and Guide to complete the registration process.
005 Register Your Paper in One Week
Please follow the Email guide to register your paper within 7 working days and send back the registration files.
Participant in the conference, and present your work in the conference.
1. All papers will be submitted in package within one week after the conference.
2. The publisher will also take extra test about all submitted papers, such as plagiarism, if the paper meets the aim and scope of the conference. If the paper was found plagiarism, the paper will be rejected and there is no refund of the registration fee. If the paper exclude the scope of conference, there will be 100% refund of the registration fee.
3. It usually cost 6-8 weeks for publication process. If it occured legal holidays, it may be postponed for some time but will not last long.
The conference proceedings will be submitted to Ei Compendex/Scopus/Inspec and other databases for indexing after published online. The indexing process usually cost several weeks and the exact time depens on the databases.