001 Download Template
Please download the paper template accordings in the official website of the conference you would like to participant in.
002 Prepare Your Paper
1. Only the original, unpublished manuscripts will be acceptable, any multiple submissions will be rejected.
2. Language: All submissions should be in English.
3. Length: Each full paper should be more than 4 pages after editing according to the paper template.
4. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. Plagiarism is prohibited and the author will bear all the consequences.
5. Please submit your paper via E-mail or online system, the ways for submission differs according to different conferences.
003 Reviewing Process
1. All submitted papers will be carefully reviewed by 1 main editor and 1-3 reviewers(Two-blind).
2. Usually, the reviewing process will cost about 2-4 weeks before acceptation.
3. The reviewing will be evaluated from the quality, language, struction, reseach data, research analysis, etc. and the reviewer will give a comprehensive decision for Accept/Revision/Rejection.
004 Acceptance/Rejection Notification in two weeks
If your paper was accepted, you will received an email with the Acceptance Notification and Guide to complete the registration process.
005 Register Your Paper in One Week
Please follow the Email guide to register your paper within 7 working days and send back the registration files.
Participant in the conference, and present your work in the conference.
1. All papers will be submitted in package within one week after the conference.
2. The accpeted papers will be sent to be second reviewed by the Press after the conference. All papers should be presented in the conference, physical or online, unpresented papers will not be published nor refund. If the paper was rejected for PLAGIARISM(≥30%), no refund will be conducted and your paper will not be published. If the paper was rejected for other reasons, a full refund will be conducted. Once the paper is published, we will not accept any revision, you can not withdraw the papers and no paper will be refunded.
3. It usually cost 6-8 weeks for publication process. If it occured legal holidays, it may be postponed for some time but will not last long.
1.The conference proceedings will be submitted to Ei Compendex/Scopus/Inspec and other databases for indexing after published online. The indexing process usually cost several weeks and the exact time depens on the databases.
2.Please note that some databases such as Web of Science's CPCI assesses the content of each volume individually and therefore the quality of the content can be rigorously verified on a regular basis. The indexation process is transparent and realistic expectations are maintained. Yaseen Academy has no control over the decisions made by third party indexers.